Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
GS Progress is a consulting firm who gives support a variety of certification bodies, corporate offices, governments, educational institutions, industrial associations and industries offering gap analysis, training, C-TPAT implementation and supply chain services.
We provide the necessary support to achieve compliance with the C-TPAT validation processes ensuring that the C-TPAT participant’s international supply chain security measures contained in the C-TPAT participant’s security profile have been implemented and are being followed in accordance with established C-TPAT criteria or guidelines. In a pre-assessment our team evaluates the status and effectiveness of key security measures in the participant’s profile; followed by recommendations to achieve compliance.
Typical benefits that you reach and was reported by organizations that implemented ISO 28000 with C-TPAT:
- Reduced time taken to identify problems by 21 percent
- Reduced excess inventory by 14 percent
- Reduce the number of Customs inspections - fewer delays
- Saw a 29 percent reduction in transit times
- Earn priority processing for CBP inspections - more opportunities for Front-of- the-Line inspection processing
- Reduced theft in inventory management by 38 percent
- Save freight time and fuel crossing the borders - easier on your budget
- Increase protection of your assets, personnel and supply chain - vendors, suppliers & customers
- Implement better supply chain security – less losses
CBP has announced that they will provide significant benefits to C-TPAT members who comply with the Importer Security Filing (ISF) / 10+2 program.
CBP assigns a “risk-value score” to each shipment, based on the ISF/10+2 filing; in general, CBP will decrease the number of inspections for:
- C-TPAT members, Foreign Suppliers (if eligible) that are C-TPAT members, Foreign Suppliers that have been inspected (validated) by CBP
Take your knowledge to the next level.
We offer a free C-TPAT open house seminar ones a month at ITC (Miami Free Zone),