QMS for Government Solutions
The ISO 18091 define the performance indicators by 4 main areas and 39 indicators, in order to be able to measure the effectiveness and efficient of any government organization, as well present the opportunity to measure for example the performance between to cities , municipalities of governments.
The system contains a self-assessment framework based on 39 minimum management indicators, distributed in four major categories. These are defining the services a typical local government should have in order to be “reliable” in its overall service to its customers/citizens.
The four main ares:
1) Institutional Development for Good Government
2) Sustainable Economic Development
3) Inclusive Social Development
4) Sustainable Environmental Developmen
Appling the binomial standards ISO 18091:2014 (QMS for Government Solutions) and ISO 17582:2014 (for electoral organizations) with the upgrade ISO 9001:2015 Appling the new criteria base on “Risk Base on Thinking”
The objective of ISO 18091:2014 is to provide local governments with guidelines for achieving reliable results through the application of ISO 9001:2008 QMS on an integral basis. These guidelines will be modifying with the new changes of ISO 9001:2015 focus in and can be applied aliening ISO 17582:2014 supporting a QMS- Particular requirement for the application of ISO for electoral organizations, it means the scope of the application can start since the potential risk-opportunities “RBT” to get votes for every candidate in the political elections strategies
For a local government to be considered reliable, it should guarantee minimum conditions of reliability for the processes that are necessary to provide all the services needed by its citizens in a consistent and reliable manner. All the local government's processes, including management, core, operational and support processes, should constitute a single, integral, quality management system. The integral character of this system is important because, otherwise, although a local government could be reliable in some areas of activity, it may be unreliable in others.
For a government to be considered reliable, it should guarantee minimum conditions of reliability for all key processes and services. To achieve this, it is advisable that the government clearly identify the management, core and support processes that, together, make it reliable.
Reported benefits include:
- Increased customer/user/taxpayer satisfaction for services received
- Enhanced credibility in public services
- More efficient use of resouces
- Motivated and friendler personnel
- Transparency monitoring mechanisms
- Key performance indicators (BALANCED SCORECARDS)
- Enhanced public image through international ISO certification
ISO 37001:2016 specifies requirements and provides guidance for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. The system can be stand-alone or can be integrated into an overall management system. ISO 37001:2016 addresses the following in relation to the organization's activities:
- bribery in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors;
- bribery by the organization;
- bribery by the organization's personnel acting on the organization's behalf or for its benefit;
- bribery by the organization's business associates acting on the organization's behalf or for its benefit;
- bribery of the organization;
- bribery of the organization's personnel in relation to the organization's activities;
- bribery of the organization's business associates in relation to the organization's activities;
- direct and indirect bribery (e.g. a bribe offered or accepted through or by a third party)
Take your knowledge to the next level.
How to promote between local governants the importance of the commitment on implementing ISO 18091:2014 in coordination with citizens to achieve progress in Construction of Reliable Governments.