ISO 9001:2015 Considerations for Small Businesses
Implement ISO 9001:2015 for Small Businesses: In order to implement a Quality Management System does not only help you achieve and guarantee the quality of your products or services, it also help you with many other aspects of business management starting with the new approuch "Risk base on Thinking".
Special couching to Top management In-House facilities and using your own operative data, learning-Implementing
• Executive Coaching
• ISO Consulting
• Lean Certification Course
• Lean Marketing
• Policy Deployment (Hoshin Planning)
• Principles of Lean Manufacturing
• Problem Solving Training
• Pull Systems/Kanban
• Standard Work
• The 5S System
• Value Stream Mapping
• Waste Identification
Our approach has typically led to the following advantages and benefits:
- Clear definition and assignment of roles and responsibilities (“un-knotting”).
- Stream-lining processes ensuring efficiency and best possible use of resources.
- Definition and implementation of specifications and procedures that will lead to the desired results.
- Definition of measuring and monitoring activities and establishment of control points for key processes.
- Establishment of key performance indicators at relevant functions and levels within your organization allowing management to see the big picture and act upon it in real time.
- Understanding of the customers’ perception allowing improved competitiveness.
- Control over suppliers leading to cost optimization and enhanced reliability and quality.
- Value is really the most important question about customer satisfaction point of view; It’s what they call Customer Perception. So in terms of value your customers don’t view you through your certificate or to hold up this nice piece of paper and show how wonderful it is.
By claiming that your organization is in compliance with the requirements of an international standard such as ISO 9001:2015 you demonstrate that you care about your customers, that you are committed with quality and improvement and that you are competitive in the global market.
Our team is highly experienced in working with small and medium sized organizations to resolve their typical challenges which include:
- Knot-managementTM – everybody knows and does a little bit of everything.
- IMWSTM: The “I-Meant-Well-Symptom” - Lack of established procedures allows for personal interpretation and biased resolution.
- The most valuable asset is experience of a few.
- Management is committed and works really hard to extinguish fires.
- Personnel feeling dismotivated and underpaid.
- There is little or no control over suppliers and the cost of their poor quality is usually absorbed by your organization.
- Overlapping inefficient processes.
- Do you know what your customers really want? Don't take them for granted!
Cash in your checking account does not necessarily mean that the business is profitable.